Here comes a short update from David, who’s stuck in El Chalten awaiting better weather. Check out the photos he uploaded in the Gallery. “Almost a month has passed since I began my journey. It’s not the first time that we get to experience the stormy Patagonian weather, but we were actually pretty lucky up until now. Two periods of good weather allowed us to reach the 90-m traverse, where we had to turn around twice due to ice-avalanche dangers. But this weekend it should get colder, and we hope that we’ll be climbing again on Monday.
Check in next week for more updates and photos.Click here to see the photos in the Gallery